Ordering for Foreign Customers
Please Note: Foreign customers may be subject to duties, import fees, and taxes imposed by their respective governments. It is your responsibility to contact your government import office to determine if any additional charges from your government may be added your order. These additional charges are not from eWellnessMall.com, they are imposed by your countries various government agencies.
Please Note: Sales of our products in foreign countries are subject to the governments and health regulations of each individual country. It is your responsibility to determine if and how our products can be imported. eWellnessMall.com is not responsible for the actions of foreign customs or a foreign government's health divisions. Importing of our products is solely the responsibility and risk of the individual customer. If you have any questions concerning the Import of our products into your country please consult first with your customs and appropriate government health agencies.
Please Note: By International law eWellnessMall.com can not be held responsible for orders once they have departed from Malaysia. Please make sure you have complied with all of your government's regulations before attempting to import our products so your import will be smooth and timely.
If the package is refused due to your refusal to pay customs tax and/or duties, and subsequently returned to eWellnessMall.com, you will be responsible for the return shipping charges and a re-stocking fee of 15% of the total product purchase price. The balance will then be refunded back to you.
Payment on eWellnessMall.com is secure. We use 3rd party payment gateway, Paypal for the payment transaction. Paypal accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club Card and JCB Card.
PayPal is an account-based system that lets anyone with an email address securely send and receive online payments using their credit card or bank account. To make a payment through PayPal, you first need to open an account with PayPal. Please visit PayPal's official website for detailed information on how to create an account and make payments.
We usually dispatch all orders within the next business day. If you would need to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible and specify your Order Number. A cancel order confirmation email will be sent to you. NOTE: Once an order is being packed or dispatched, it cannot be canceled by you or our customer service department.
1. Shipping within Malaysia
Free Delivery for any single order over RM100 (only applicable for Malaysia).
2. Shipping outside Malaysia
Flat rate of shipping charges apply for oversea orders depends on area regardless the size and weight of the parcel.
1. All items are shipped with Pos Laju/ e-parcel service for Malaysia and DHL Global Mail for oversea market. Please select the shipping method for your order during the Checkout. It will show before payment is being made.
2. Your orders will be processed daily basis during business day, which is Monday to Friday. The daily cut-off time for order processing will be at 3pm (Malaysia Time). Ordes that are placed on weekends or public holidays (in Malaysia), will then be processed on the following business day.
When payment transaction is successful, we will email to you an Order Confirmation and the Shipping Details which include the Tracking Number. Any delay in the shipment or unavailability of stocks will be notified via email.
Fulfillment of Order/Redemption
1. The delivery lead time for e-Parcel Within Peninsular Malaysia is 3-5 days; e-Parcel to Sabah/Sarawak is 5-8 days; oversea lead time depends on countries. Refer to the delivery days chart as guideline.
2. Delivery of the products shall be made to the address furnished by Member in the Order/Redemption Form.
3. Delivery will only be made against a written acknowledgement of receipt of the item and of satisfaction with its physical condition by any occupant at the address of delivery and where such address is an office address, by any member of the office. Such acknowledgement shall be deemed to be the acknowledgement by the Member.
4. No delivery will be made to P.O. Box addresses.
All products sold at eWellnessMall.com will have a 14 days return policy!
Returned product must be in its original condition and original packing and not abused. Buyer must inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org within the 14 days period as of the INVOICE DATE of the product before returning the product.
eWellnessMall.com will confirm with the buyer for the returning arrangement and buyer must ship the product back to eWellnessMall.com Malaysia address at his/her own cost. Buyer will take full responsibility of the product damage/lost of the during the return shipment back to eWellnessMall.com, thus is advice to use insured registered shipping. Buyer must ship and return the product to eWellnessMall.com within 14 days after receiving the return confirmation.
After receiving the product and the handling & processing fee, eWellnessMall.com or the respective authorized party shall examine and test the defective product in accordance to the feedback. If the defect described is found valid, eWellnessMall.com or the respective authorized party will deliver a replacement. However, if eWellnessMall.com is not able to provide a replacement of the returned product for any reason, eWellnessMall.com will refund the recipient by instructing the credit card's bank, issuing cheque to the recipient or arranging for directly bank-in to respective bank account as applicable. Cheque will be issued within 14 days from the date of approval and sent via a registered post.
Restocking Fees: Unless the product is defective or the return is a direct result of a eWellnessMall.com error, a restocking fee of 15% may be charged.